In this article, we are going to see PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Scheme 2021 Online Registration steps and its benefits
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021 Registration for Karnataka, UP, Bihar, Punjab, Rajasthan is now live. You can apply for this program at any time and there is no deadline. Support for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Online cannot be done alone. You need to visit the nearest CSC and e-Mitra to learn about this program and make a CSC registration online Application Form. They will help you download the registration form and complete it correctly with all the required documents.
The key documents required for the PM Kisan Tractor Subsidy Yojana Scheme 2021 are:
- Bank Account details
- Land Documents
- Adhaar Card
- Ration card
Remember that your bank account number must be linked to your Aadhaar card. The amount of PM Kisan Tractor Subsidy will be transferred via Direct Bank Transfer (DBT). It is therefore important for the applicant to link his account with the Adhaar number.
Eligibility criteria for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2021
- The farmer needs to be from a marginal or small farmer group.
- Permanent citizen of India.
- Should have a cultivation or farming background.
- Applicant age 18 years or above
See also: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Benefits of PM Kisan Subsidy Yojana
There are various benefits to the Prime Minister Tractor Yojana 2021 and some of them are listed below.
- Farmers will receive 20 to 50 percent subsidies for the purchase of a tractor depending on the country.
- Farmers can buy a tractor of any cost with any company. The government has not imposed restrictions on it.
- This subsidy will be provided by the Central Government and the State government jointly.
- This program will enable farmers to become self-sufficient and empowered as today’s farming is easy and time-consuming. With the help of various yojana farmers will get help and can improve their conditions.
- Under this scheme, the farmer need not pay full amount for purchase. The total amount will be paid by the government and half of the amount will be paid by the farmer. Even farmers can turn balance money into a loan.
See also: Eshram Online Registration and Benefits
How to apply online for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021?
See the steps given below or visit the nearest CSC. They will fill in a form for you. But if you want to apply, follow the steps provided:
- Go to official website. Remember that there is no dedicated website for this program. The applicant needs to open his or her appropriate state government website.
- On the home page under yojana you will see a link. The plan must be introduced by the Central Government but will be managed by the state government.
- Now that you have opened the yojana link. Read all the instructions. Click to apply online.
- The form will next appear on your screen. It will contain all the details you need to complete.
- You must fill all basic information such as occupation, income, banking details etc.,
- Enclose relevant documents, signatures and pictures.
- Submit after checking all the boxes.
The PM Kisan tractor yojana Scheme application form can be processed online or offline. A qualified farmer can apply online through the Common Service Center (CSC). However many provinces such as Bihar, Goa, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Rajasthan have launched their website to apply online.
Hope you enjoyed reading this article on PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Scheme 2021.